Monday, November 3, 2014

Answer: No

In the article titled A Wild Try, I requested the title and basic info of Album 59. Check out the answering email.
Album 59
Response By Email (Sharon Payton) (11/03/2014 09:54 PM)
Thank you, Trenton, for your e-mail to Adventures in Odyssey.  It's great to hear from you again!
It was good of you to send us the link to your blog, and we appreciate your coming to us with your inquiry about Album 59.  In response, we're sorry, this information is not available at this time.
Again, thanks for writing.  Grace and peace to you!
Sharon Payton
Relationship Services
I call that a brush off. Number one, I've sent them the link to my site before. This is the reply I got then:
 " You are welcome to keep working on your blog page. We wish you all the best in your writing!"
Umm... they didn't have my site's link? That's not true! They obviously didn't archive it! Number two, if they appreciated my "coming to them with an inquiry" (sounds like Micah LeClercq) they would give me some info, but oh well...
-Trenton Landmark, official editor of the AIOFansite

1 comment:

  1. 1) the person replying to you probably didn't know about your site.
    2) why is it unreasonable to not give you information about album 59? Most likely the scripts are still being edited.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews