Wednesday, June 11, 2014

AN ARTICLE FROM AIOWIKI! (That I wrote).

News to make all AIO blog fans cry.
June 11, 2014
Big news for all AIO blog fans! After a good amount of research (if I do say so myself) on my part, the sad but terrible truth has surfaced- only 2 of the many AIO blogs on AIOwiki are currently active: The AIOfansite and The Barrett Jones Blog. I plan to keep this news active, because I am the creator of the two active blogs. It saddens me to think that back in 2008, all these blogs were updated frequently, and that after the reboot, all the Odyssey bloggers went dead. Maybe they were disgusted by album 51, or maybe the long break the AIO team took between 2008-2010 killed there intrest. Anyway, I want to post this as a formal farewell, and a call to more bloggers. Signing off, Trenton Landmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews