Thursday, November 20, 2014

The Ultimate Blogging call

Dear faithful followers,
I regret to inform you that over the next few days I will be heavily preoccupied. Me grandmother is visiting, and my brother Jason's birthday is coming up. We will soon go on a short vacation during which I will have more time to write. As you know, the holiday season is often a very busy time, and for me, an exception is not. (Did that make sense?) My excuse for this week's scant writing is that my brothers and I received the complete Topps NFL card set, which meant I had to take some time off blogging for a day (I never even got on the computer Wednesday). All in all, I need a support team of fellow bloggers to work on the fansite. This is to big a task to do on my own. I am calling veteran bloggers to help me. Currently, there are three registered authors on the AIOFansite, but only Evelyn Weibel ever writes. Email me at aiofansite@gmail.com if you are interested. 
Trenton Landmark, editor AIOFansite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews