Tuesday, July 8, 2014

New site editor

Hello everyone! My name is Will, and I'm a new editor on the AIOFansite! Although I'm not part of the Odyssey Adventure Club, I know quite a bit of trivia and BTS for Odyssey, and that's probably most of what I'll be contributing to this site. I've been editing the AIO wiki since 2010, and although I don't work on it as frequently as I used to, I still work on it some. I'm also an Administrator on the Jonathan Park wiki, where I'm currently working on adding templates for "Episodes with this Character" and stuff like that.

Other stuff I do: I've blogged for a few years at http://www.where-theresawill.blogspot.com, although I haven't done as much this year as in years past. And I also run a David Crowder* Band/The Digital Age fan site that I work on almost every day. Check that out at http://www.dcbplus.weebly.com! And I run two Youtube channels, one for random videos (youtube.com/TheGooey98) and one for gaming (youtube.com/KingGrahamGaming). That's about all I have to say about myself for now, but I'll be back another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews